The goal of this site is to provide timely, factual information for a wide variety of people in many different situations. No claim is made to the accuracy of the information presented and all comments are the opinion of those making the comments and do not necessarily reflect the views of TEFL School Reviews.
You should independently investigate any information or claims made in any article, posting or comment. This website can not be held liable for your use or misuse of any information presented. None of the information is warranted for accuracy and by accessing this website, you understand and agree to this and every other policy enumerated on this page. It’s also important to note that nothing posted or otherwise made available on this site should be considered legal, medical, or any other type of professional advice. You should rely on the advice of qualified professionals, not someone on the internet that you don’t know.
In short, you need to investigate yourself. At best, this site will give you a jumping off point in your research.
Comments should conform to the following rules in order to be approved. Comments that do not follow these rules may be edited or simply deleted.
1) No names. Don’t use real names on the school reviews. It also means, don’t impersonate another user.
2) Use an accurate email address. If you want to have your comment removed or edited, you’ll need to email me (email@example.com) from the email you listed on comment.
3) No personal attacks. This is a broad area and I reserve to make a judgement on whether a comment is a personal attack or not.
4) Editing a comment doesn’t change whose opinion the comment is. This means that if I edit a comment to remove a personal attack, the comment still remains the opinion of the person writing the comment.
5) Don’t use anchor text as your name. I don’t know anyone named Buy Hoodia and neither do you.
6) I reserve the right to edit, delete or otherwise modify any comment for any reason.
7) All comments are dofollow so please put in your links when you make a comment.
Effective Date: August 17th, 2010
If you choose to leave a comment on this website, we will collect and store the email address that you provide along with any name you provide and your IP address. No other personally identifiable information of internet users visiting this website is collected by/on this website.* However, note that it is sometimes possible, under certain circumstances, to determine with a high degree of accuracy who used a certain Internet Protocol address at a particular time (we are not able to do so, but, for example, law enforcement agencies are able and entitled to do so in some cases). Consequently, an Internet Protocol address may be considered potentially personally identifiable information in some cases. When you visit this website, your internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) sends and receives data to/from the server software, Apache. The server software automatically records some of the information that your internet browser sends to it or that the server software otherwise obtains automatically in connection with your web request. For instance, it records the type of your browser, browser language, type of operating system, referring website, Internet Protocol address, and the date and time of your request. We use some of the information to analyze attacks on our server (and abuse of our website) and to help ensure that they will not be successful if they repeat. We also use some of the information when testing this website’s functionality (e.g., we determine the percentage of users who use a particular version of an operating system). Furthermore, we use some of the information to evaluate the success of this website in various countries (e.g. by determining the average number of visitors from a particular country per day) and when optimizing or testing our website (e.g., we determine the most used types of browsers, which we then use to test our website and for which we optimize it). We will not disclose the information to any third party without your consent, unless we need to do so in order to prevent (or to facilitate analysis of) attacks on our server, or abuse of this website, and/or unless we are required to do so by law.
This website reads and writes cookies containing solely anonymous traffic data, which we use to evaluate the success of this website (e.g. by determining the average number of returning visitors per day and the average frequency of repeated visits per visitor). Cookies are small text files that your internet browser stores locally for websites you visit. You can prevent cookies from being stored/sent/received by configuring your internet browser (for example, in Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, or in Firefox, select Tools > Options > Privacy).
We use third-party advertising companies, including Google Adsense, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. They may also use a cookie, such as the DART cookie, to help enhance your advertising experience. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, feel free to contact or visit the Google Adsense privacy page.
Terms of Service
Effective Date: August 17th, 2010
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to this site, post links on this site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of this site (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by us or otherwise.
By submitting Content to this site, you grant this site a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting this site. If you request us to delete the content, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from this site, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, this site has the right (though not the obligation) to, in this site’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of this site to any individual or entity for any reason, in our sole discretion.
2. Responsibility of Website Visitors. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the materia posted to this site, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating this site, we do not represent or imply that we endorse the material posted, or that we believe such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. This site disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Changes. This site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. This site may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through this site. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. Termination. This site may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement , you may simply discontinue using this website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. This site is provided “as is”. This site and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither this sitenor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that this site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, this website at your own discretion and risk.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless this site, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this site, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
8. Miscellaneous. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Pierce County, Washington. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Tacoma, Washington, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; this site may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.